TreeGX is a Windows Forms (WinForms) component for VS.NET that reveals the big-picture
in your hierarchical data using
cascading connections between topics, sub-topics and highlighting the path to selected topic.
At a glance connections can be identified, paths discovered and data relationships grasped all in an easy to use format. Be sure
to check out screen-shots
from applications using TreeGX to get idea on how TreeGX can benefit your app.
for Visual Studio.NET helps you present hierarchical data in different and visually engaging
If you have been limited by visual appearance of standard tree control then TreeGX will spice up your application user interface, no doubt about it! Our
customers report that users of their applications are excited
and very pleased with fresh
presentation of data provided by TreeGX. Don't
take our word for it. Take a look at screenshot below comparing exactly same data presented with standard Tree control and with TreeGX:
Zoom feature new in TreeGX 2.0
What else can you do with TreeGX? For example you can present users with simple interface like the one pictured below and
help them visualize the application functionality offered by your application.
TreeGX Review by Larkware
"Instead of an Explorer-like nested outline hierarchy,
TreeGX lets you create a more organic presentation of
the data with child nodes placed anywhere in relation to
parent nodes and connected by curved lines;
if you're familiar with mind maps, you'll grasp
the display style of TreeGX at once (in fact, one of the samples
included with the TreeGX installation is a rudimentary mind map).
You have full control over nodes and their layout at design time,
and users can (assuming you let them) drag and drop, edit,
and otherwise customize the display at runtime."
Include powerful action and thought expression tool by simply dropping
TreeGX on your form. You could allow your users to create mind-maps or capture their thoughts right in your application.
You can include mind-mapping functionality in your applications simply and easily. Below is the screenshot of mind-mapping
sample shipped with the control:
Screenshot below illustrates image alignment inside the cell, cell layout and built-in color schemes.
You can also host any .NET Control in Node like shown below:
You can present hierarchical data in different visually engaging view like the one below that shows parts of
TreeGX object map (screenshot below is from actual sample included with control):
- High-performance zooming support
- Text-markup Support
- Rendering methods exposed so control content can be saved to file or printed
- ContextMenu property on each node allows easy context menu assignment. DotNetBar menus, ContextStrip menus and standard menus are supported
- Rich styling features, global styles, per node styling
- Over 20 predefined styles
- Flexible, extensible rendering architecture
- Map and diagram layout types
- Drag & Drop support built-in
- Unlimited number of cells per node
- Each cell can contain text, image and/or check box
- Cell content can be arranged horizontally or vertically
- Cells can be stacked i.e. arranged vertically
- Automatic cell text editing
- Alpha-blended images supported
- Rich event model with event source, type, canceling abilities
- Familiar Object Model, very similar to TreeView
- Keyboard navigation
To see TreeGX in action please take a look at our movie tutorials
. They will also help you with getting up to speed with TreeGX.