One of great additions in Office 2007 are Super Tooltips which provide much more information about controls than standard old style
tooltips. DotNetBar includes fully featured Super Tooltips Windows Forms (WinForms) control that you can use in your application without writing
single line of code.
Below is picture of our SuperTooltip component in action:
Super Tooltips are defined by header, body text with image and footer with footer image.
While default look and feel of Super Tooltip control matches Office 2007 we went further and added 18
color schemes so you can choose
right color scheme that best reflects the type of information you are providing to your user. This is one of the colors:
Choosing right color is simply single property setting, which you can pick right in the Super Tooltip designer:
And you can also utilize body image in your tooltips to better illustrate result of certain commands like below so
user do not have to click certain command to find out where it leads to:
Partial list of features:
- Complete Office 2007 like appearance and functionality
- Provides tooltips for any .NET Control
- 18 predefined color schemes for tooltips
- Complete control over visual appearance
- Super Tooltips are created using handy design-time editor, no code required
- Extensibility interface to provide tooltips for any kind of object
- Template tooltip support
Super Tooltips fully support and are developed especially for Visual Studio.NET languages including C# and VB
DotNetBar fully functional trial now.
Screenshots above use icons from our Professional Icon Pack
and Essential Icon Pack