ButtonX is the stand-alone button control included as part of DotNetBar Suite.
ButtonX has all the features you would expect from button control and many more like built-in support
for drop-down menus, text-markup support so you can easily decorate the text displayed on the button,
complete control over the styling, shortcut support, access key support and more...
Design-time experience provided by ButtonX control is superb. In design-time you can create
drop-down menus using context-menu or apply different style by changing the single property.
Here is screenshot of ButtonX in action:
- Out of box styles include Office 2007, Office 2003, VS.NET 2005, Office XP and more
- DevComponents Mini-markup language for text decoration
- Built-in drop-down menus
- Multiple color schemes provided
- Custom styling enabled. Easy to follow sample provided.
- Shortcut keys support
- Accelerator keys support
- Support for Windows XP visual styles (themes)
- Much, much more, you have to try it...