I am happy to announce that we have new version of DotNetBar for Silverlight 2.0 RC released today and it includes all new Office 2010 style Ribbon Control. 100% native Silverlight. We have also created completely new Live-Demo which shows off all controls. Make sure to try it out. DotNetBar for Silverlight now includes Ribbon, Schedule/Calendar, Navigation Pane and Clock controls.
Here is screen-shot of Ribbon built-in styles and one style with generated color theme:
There is lot of functionality in this release:
- Popup menus with menu-items and horizontal menu commands
- Office style Galleries with popup gallery support
- Automatic Ribbon sizing
- Collapsed, minimized Ribbon
- Super-Tooltips that you can re-use anywhere in your app
- MVVM fully supported with samples provided
- Much, much more…
Fully functional trial version is also available. Click-here to download.
We are working hard on adding following features to Ribbon to drive that control to completion so you can expect these in coming weeks:
- Quick Access Toolbar support
- Application menu with Backstage support
Here is mini web-site. Please let me know what you need and how you like these new controls.