Today we are releasing DotNetBar for WPF 6.0 with all new Advanced Multi-Column Tree Control and over 60 new features and enhancements:
Tree Control includes following major features:
- Multi-Column Support
- Nested Columns per Node
- Data-binding with 2 Virtualization modes
- Multiple node and/or cell selection
- Automatic built-in, no code, drag & drop support
- Extensible cell editing and custom editor support
- Office 2010 and Windows 7 styling
Please review 3 new Tree control samples included in both C# and VB.
Also in this release are following new features for our Schedule control:
- Appointment Images
- Week and Day view time-slot color customizations
- ICS (Internet Calendaring and Scheduling – RFC5545) import/export support
Detailed release notes are also available.
DotNetBar for WPF now includes 19 controls that help you create professional WPF Applications with ease. If you have DotNetBar for WPF license, you can download latest release from our Customer Only web site now. Trial version is also available.