We just released new DotNetBar for Windows Forms 8.7 with over 30 new features and enhancements. This release includes Office 2010 Black theme, ListView style Tile view for advanced tree control and 11 new column types for DataGridViewX control, including date/time, numeric, progress-bar, slider etc.
Office 2010 black color scheme:
We also added highly requested ListView style Tile view to the advanced tree control. Now you can use it instead of ListView and have all customization richness and stability of our AdvTree control. Here is screen-shot that shows new tile view:
Make sure to check-out updated Tree control sample project which shows how to setup and use new Tile view. Updated sample also shows how to use tile view and data-binding and grouping to create neat data presentation.
Other improvements made in latest release:
- 11 new DataGridViewX column types. Please see updated DataGridViewX sample project.
- SuperTabControl Backstage style color scheme improved to look like Office 2010 RTM
- Schedule control appointment display now supports text-markup and you can also specify the template for the displayed appointment content using Appointment.DisplayTemplate property. Supported template tokens are: [StartTime], [StartDate], [EndTime], [EndDate], [Subject], [Description], [Id], and [Tag]. For example you can set Appointment.DisplayTemplate to:
Appointment.DisplayTemplate = "<font color="Red">[Subject]</Font><br />[Description]"
- Calendar/Schedule control AppointmentRecurrence.SkippedRecurrences property added to specify the dates when recurring instances are skipped
- Calendar/Schedule control now support per-owner work days through Owner.CalendarWorkDays collection
- Much, much more… Here are detailed Release Notes.
- DotNetBar for Windows Forms 8.2 released with Office 2010 and Windows 7 styles
- DotNetBar for Windows Forms 8.3 with fantastic new Scheduling/Calendar control released
- DotNetBar for Windows Forms 8.5 Released
- Gauges, Gauges, Gauges, DotNetBar for Windows Forms 9.2 Released
- DotNetBar for WinForms 8.4 released with schedule Timeline view and Office 2010 Blue color scheme