New release of DotNetBar for WPF 5.1 is out with over 25 new features and enhancements. Highlight of this release is often asked for multi-user, multi-calendar support for Wpf-Schedule control. Here is screen-shot of 3 users displayed on the calendar:
New Features included in 5.1 release:
- Easy to use multi-user support through single property setting (Owner)
- 12 predefined calendar color schemes for multi-user support
- Custom style per appointment support added using Appointment.StyleResourceName
- Free-text entry support for double and integer input controls
- Much more…
DotNetBar for WPF 5.1 includes 12 controls that help you create professional WPF Applications with ease.
If you already have DotNetBar for WPF head over to Customer Only web site to download latest bits.
Download fully functional trial version at http://www.devcomponents.com/dotnetbar-wpf/
Thank you for using DotNetBar for WPF. Feel free to contact me at any time with your suggestions and questions.
- DotNetBar for WPF 6.0 Released with NEW Multi-Column Tree Control
- DotNetBar for WPF 5.7 with Visual Studio 2010 support released
- DotNetBar for Windows Forms 8.3 with fantastic new Scheduling/Calendar control released
- DotNetBar for WPF 4.0 Released
- DotNetBar for WinForms 10.6 Released with Metro Ribbon Styling, VS.NET 11 support and more