Today we are releasing 12.5 version of DotNetBar with new Desktop Alerts component. This new component helps you display desktop alerts on any version of Windows, XP or newer.
Desktop alerts are used in similar way you use MessageBox. To display an alert you call DesktopAlert.Show method which provides number of overloads for different alert options. The alert text supports text-markup and you can display symbol or image on the alert.
You can specify an method to be called if alert is clicked by the end user and you can also handle the clicks on any text-markup hyperlinks you use in the alert text.
If multiple alerts are being displayed, they will be stacked on top of each other. Alerts can be displayed on any of the 4 screen corners. We include several predefined colors for alerts but if needed you can set your own as well. Make sure to checkout the sample project which you can find at My Documents\DotNetBar WinForms Samples\DesktopAlert folder.
If you have current DotNetBar license download latest release on Customer Only web site. Fully functional trial version is also available. We are working on even more major new exciting features and please do not hesitate to send me your feedback and wishes. Thank you for using our controls and please let me know how you like them.
- DotNetBar for WinForms 9.0 Released
- DotNetBar for WinForms 10.9 released with Toast Notifications component
- DotNetBar for WinForms 11.6 Released with NEW Progress Steps Control
- DotNetBar for WinForms 11.7 Released with SuperGrid Cell Merge Functionality
- DotNetBar for WinForms 11.9 Released with NEW Advanced ListBox Control