Today we are releasing 12.3 version of DotNetBar with new SideNav control. SideNav control allows you to create so called hamburger menu apps or simply just add resizable and expandable tabs to your app. Here is screen-shot which shows this control:
SideNav control consist of the tabs positioned vertically on left hand side with optional first button which collapses and expands the tab display:
Control is touch device friendly due to the large size of each tab and tabs position on screen edge so they are easier to reach using touch while holding the device.
SideNav control allows end users to resize it by using the resize-handle which is positioned on the right-edge of the control:
If you have current DotNetBar license download latest release on Customer Only web site. Fully functional trial version is also available. We are working on even more major new exciting features and please do not hesitate to send me your feedback and wishes. Thank you for using our controls and please let me know how you like them.
- DotNetBar for WinForms 11.5 Released with Layout Control
- DotNetBar for WinForms 11.4 Released with NEW Range Slider Control
- DotNetBar for WinForms 10.1 Released with 3 NEW controls
- DotNetBar for WinForms 10.6 Released with Metro Ribbon Styling, VS.NET 11 support and more
- DotNetBar for WinForms 10.7 Released with SuperGrid Data Grouping Feature