Today we are releasing 12.1 version of DotNetBar with new Token Editor control. Token Editor is an advanced text-box control which parses the text entered by user and converts it into the distinct set of tokens. Similar to email address entry text-box in modern email clients, but more flexible. Each text-part, token is validated before being accepted so it can be rejected if it does not pass the validation. Here is screen-shot which shows this control:
Control includes built-in support for auto-complete and auto-complete popup with filtered list of available tokens will be displayed and updated as user performs the text input:
To learn more about this control please read TokenEditor knowledge base article.
There are over 60 other new features and fixes in this release. If you have current DotNetBar license download latest release on Customer Only web site. Fully functional trial version is also available. We are working on even more major new exciting features and please do not hesitate to send me your feedback and wishes. Thank you for using our controls and please let me know how you like them.
- DotNetBar for WinForms 11.5 Released with Layout Control
- DotNetBar for WinForms 11.7 Released with SuperGrid Cell Merge Functionality
- DotNetBar for WinForms 11.9 Released with NEW Advanced ListBox Control
- DotNetBar for WinForms 10.2 Released with NEW SuperGrid Control
- DotNetBar for WinForms 11.6 Released with NEW Progress Steps Control