Today we are releasing 11.9 version of DotNetBar with advanced ListBox control. This control replaces system ListBox and CheckedListBox controls and it includes support for all DotNetBar styles. It allows you to easily display images or symbols next to list items and it also includes touch support and text-markup support. Here is screen-shot which shows this control:
Data-binding support is also included as well as single and multi-selection modes. Please check out ListBoxAdv sample which you can find at My Documents\DotNetBar WinForms Samples
You can read all about ListBoxAdv features in ListBoxAdv knowledge base article. Please check it out.
If you have current DotNetBar license download latest release on Customer Only web site. Fully functional trial version is also available. We are working on even more major new exciting features and please do not hesitate to send me your feedback and wishes. Thank you for using our controls and please let me know how you like them.
- DotNetBar for WinForms 10.2 Released with NEW SuperGrid Control
- DotNetBar for WinForms 11.5 Released with Layout Control
- DotNetBar for WinForms 10.6 Released with Metro Ribbon Styling, VS.NET 11 support and more
- DotNetBar for WinForms 9.0 Released
- DotNetBar for WinForms 11.4 Released with NEW Range Slider Control