Hello Good People!
Today we are releasing 11.8 version of DotNetBar with touch friendly Office Mobile 2014 style as seen in Office apps for iPad. Here is screen-shot which shows this exciting new styling:
This style is part of our Metro styling so all colors are automatically generated by simply setting one color to base your color scheme on. Using that its simple matter to get following color scheme:
In images above also note new SuperTabControl style that was designed specifically for this style. Choosing this style will also enlarge all buttons on toolbars etc. to make them touch friendly.
We created How To Tutorial to teach you how to make user interface just like shown in images above. Please check it out.
If you have current DotNetBar license download latest release on Customer Only web site. Fully functional trial version is also available. We are working on even more major new exciting features and please do not hesitate to send me your feedback and wishes. Thank you for using our controls and please let me know how you like them.
- DotNetBar for WPF 5.4 with Office 2010 style released
- DotNetBar 5.8 released with Office 2007 style start button and more
- DotNetBar for WinForms 10.8 Released with Office 2013 Styling and 220 Symbols Included
- DotNetBar 6.1 with Silver Office 2007 Color Scheme released
- DotNetBar for WPF 7.2 released with Office 2013 like styling for the Ribbon, Docking, Editors and Scheduler controls