Today we have another new DotNetBar release for you with 2 new controls: Binding Navigator and RichTextBox controls. Both controls are designed to be replacement for corresponding system controls so you can maintain consistent look and feel with our other controls and visual styles. Here is screen-shot of both controls:
Other changes in this release:
- MetroForm support for SETTINGS and HELP buttons in form caption added
- MessageBoxEx.TextMarkupEnabled property added to control whether text-markup is rendered
CurrentKeyboardTarget property added to retrieve current target control for keyboard input
- Many improvements to SuperGrid control
- And much, much more…
All in all, there are almost 60 new features and enhancements in this release.
Here are detailed Release Notes.
If you have current DotNetBar license download latest release on Customer Only web site. Fully functional trial version is also available. Thank you for using our controls and please let me know how you like them.
- DotNetBar for WinForms 10.2 Released with NEW SuperGrid Control
- DotNetBar for WinForms 10.6 Released with Metro Ribbon Styling, VS.NET 11 support and more
- DotNetBar for WPF 6.1 release with new Property Grid control
- DotNetBar for Windows Forms 9.4 released with 3 new controls
- DotNetBar for WinForms 10.1 Released with 3 NEW controls