We just released DotNetBar for Windows Forms 9.4 with 3 all new controls, digital indicators for Gauge control and over 40 new features and enhancements. Following new controls are added:
First control is an Analog clock control with 2 visual styles, custom styling, editable and automatic mode of operation and more:
Second control is Color Comb control for color selection from color comb matrix:
Third control is Color Blend control for color selection from blended colors matrix:
We also made big addition to our gauges. We added digital and mechanical numerical indicator that you can place on the gauges:
When numeric indicator is added gauge looks like this:
There are over 40 new features and enhancements in this release:
- AdvTree control now supports sorting when column header is clicked and it provides sorting indicator on column header.
- Custom rendering of individual slots in the Schedule TimeLineView using TimeLinePreRenderSlotBackground, TimeLinePostRenderSlotBackground, and TimeLineRenderSlotBorder events.
- Schedule added support for Appointment.Visible and CustomCalendarItem.Visible properties to specify visibility of appointments in views.
- Micro-chart control has support for background images.
- As with every other release this one includes fixes for every single issue reported since last release.
Here are detailed Release Notes. If you have current DotNetBar license download latest release on Customer Only web site. Fully functional trial version is also available. We are working on even more major new exciting features that I can’t wait to share with you….